Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Victory

Pictured here is a supporter of the Jamaica Labour Party "JLP" as we say in Jamaica one of the two main political organisations in Jamaica the other being the Peoples National Party "PNP", He was celebrating the Parties victory in a By-Election in the Western Portland constituency.
Not to worry I've not become a Politician it's just that this image had such a impact on me I was there experimenting as I always do with off Camera Flash I think the exposure was 1/15 of a second at F 5.6 with the Flash to the Camera's left I really like the blur caused by the slow shutter speed which I was using at the time being in a sea of Green clad supporters of thier Political party all having a good time almost like a Carnival Atmosphere here we really love our Politics as much as we complain about Politicians there I go again talking Politricks sorry my error Politics.
It only goes to show no matter what the event there is always time to do something different or offbeat it may not be published by any News Paper are Magazines but guess what that's the reason for this Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment