Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Son and Me being so forgetful.


Well it's about 11:35 pm Tuesday Night and My insomnia is kicking in everyone else is at Bed except for me of course wait Romique! I can hear him getting a little fussy in His Crib give me a moment please I'm back with my Nightly partner in cime yes beleive me we stay up most nights until 2 or 3am so you can give my Son all the credit for typing yeah I've got to share the keyboard are else it's wakey Mommy time,good thing there is this beautiful Picture of my five month old son here so as not to bore you all.
As I am sitting here typing away I couldn't stop but to think about how forgetul I'm slowly becoming imagine My Friend and coworker Robert"Roving With Lalah" asked hey let me see your blog! and guess what I totally couldn't remember the Email address are the password it took to access My blog this might seem a little funny,especially for some one like Myself who spends so much time surfing the net as to find new Ideas to improve My Photography which I'm so passionate about so I had to create this new one.
Yes I know get to the point. All I'm saying here is at times we take certain things for granted such as memory which is so important,and more valuable than we think you might not know when we will need to remember a few digits that may save a life a job are any other small thing.
Well back to my boy I think that this was not a Bad attempt by me to get a nice portrait shot and if your wondering about the shadow that is cast on the left side of His Face that was intentional it's called Rembrandt lighting yes like the famous Artist but hey who cares.
I'm just one individual who doesn't sleep and thinks that He can change the World with Photography, got to go now Romique the boss of me wants to play now bye until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment