Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A little Yellow in Blue


Well what can I say,still awake at 1:53 am Wednesday morning Romique as just gone to bed PS;ignore the post time really need to adjust the Clock on this Computer.
I'm in some what of a Teaching mood "hope to God if anyones reading this they don't think I'm a Pete Turner are Bob Krist those guys are World rated I'm just Jamaica tested"!but any way this image just show's how you can turn a bad thing to an advantage by breaking the basic rules of Photography,bet you that no one as figured out what I'm ranting about as yet.................still asn't well I'm talking about this supposed blue background which really isn't there and hey it's not photoshop kinda not it's just bad filtration by not using a UV Filter [Ultra Violet Rays] that's what as caused this beautiful Blue cast to cover the image luckily the main image yellow is so strong that with a little tweaking in Nikon View "My version of Photoshop I guess"we have a beautiful image.
Hey don't be afraid to go out and experiment with Photography don't stay into that comfort zone try something crazy you would be surprised at what you may produce.
Just a little equipment information Nikon D2H with a Nikkor 80-400 mm lens[the People them equipment Gleaner] shot on aperature priority at F 5.6 under overcast conditions I'm out again maybe next time I'll get off my lazy butt and go shoot something really interesting.

1 comment:

  1. My word! Your writing is so complicated. Anyways i can really see that u love your job and that is a good thing. I mean… who writes stuff about work at 1:53 in the morning. You should be asleep at that time, (I know I would be).

    Lol

    Anyways, that thing u were trying to explain… to make it plain and simple I don’t have a clue but u can’t blame me. I don’t know anything about Photography apart from aiming, shooting and trying to get a good angle.

    Keep up the good work though. As I mentioned to you in conversation yesterday, “if u want it that much, you will get it.” Always remember this quote I AM AS GOOD AS ANY, BETTER THAN MANY AND INFERIOR TO NONE.

    ReplyDelete